Cool Flowers, Beyond the Book for Flower Farming is a 60-minute online training made up of 6 sessions on how to apply the Cool Flowers concept to cut-flower farming.
The book Cool Flowers was written for the home gardener audience— but is 100% based on Lisa’s experiences as a cut-flower farmer. In normal Lisa style— she tells all in this training on how to grow this group of flowers as a spring cash crop when flowers are in high demand.
Learn what has been gathered since the book was published and get the answers to the frequently asked questions including:
- Additional cool flowers and updates on some featured in the book.
- How she is handling the ever changing weather patterns.
- Deeper insights on planting times.
- How to manage field grown crops.
- Let’s talk seed starting troubles.
- Planting beyond your hardiness zone and Cool Flowers to bloom in the fall.
Get your autographed copy of Cool Flowers the book here with Free Shipping!
Purchasing as a gift? Click here